12.10.08

Peter Tielmann's Way

I think Peter Tielmann was onto something when he moved to Winnipeg from Germany and created EQ3 after only 2 years of living here. Obviously it shows as his company is thriving throughout North America and now moving into international venues as well. He moved to a place, which he wanted to live, and found a job in that was related to his field of study in design. For two years, as he worked, he evaluated the market and found a niche which was not being filled by what was being provided throughout the market. This niche was a furniture alternative for young living; upscale designs without the higher costs. Tielmann has inspired me to strive for excellence and to do EXACTLY what I want to do in every aspect. Taking his way of doing things I am not going to take the first job opportunity that comes up. I am going to move to a city that I enjoy living in first and only then accept an offer. Once I am working in the field in which I desire then I will examine the market and decide if there is any niche that is in desperate need to be filled. I will then turn my attention and efforts to filling that niche.

~Trevor

No comments: