23.9.08

reflection on september 18 #2

So… a wearable motorcycle. I think this is an amazing idea but how practical is it? I realize that with the price of gas continuing to rise astronomically in ever increasing speed that we need to start wrapping our heads around new technology that will use less fossil fuels or perhaps some other form of power. I however do not think I know anyone who would wish to participate in being the guinea pig for this prototype. I guess it must have already been tested out if Yamaha has decided to put all this money into this guys design, but I think perhaps they are dreaming a bit too much and someone needs to help them pull their heads out of the clouds. I guess that its possible that it could work (that’s what designs all about after all thinking up different ideas and trying to make them come to reality) but it just seems a little too sci-fi for me.

~Trevor

No comments: