5.11.08

JELD-WEN



Truth be told I did initially question the motive behind the 'Jeld-Wen' trip, but I quickly realized that windows and doors were much more important to sustainability than I had given them credit for. Sustainability plays a part in both the design of structures and also the design of the windows and doors themselves. Important as it may be, 'Jeld-Wen', the company itself still struck to me as another corporate firm using sustainability as a marketing tool in order to gain sales. The Jeld-Wen presenter himself was from a sales background indicating further the company's motive for BLING $$$. Most, if not all companies sole motives are profit oriented, my personal thoughts aside, the fact that they are moving towards a sustainable future is a positive point regardless of the intention.

- Jassa

No comments: